The Right “Tax Plan” Is The Answer to Your Tax Problems.
- Our goal is to help you sleep tonight.
- We will need an initial meeting to “diagnose” your tax issues. That may be by phone or in person. Much like a physician who needs to diagnose your health problems with blood tests, x-rays and the like, we will need information-financial and otherwise, to get a proper diagnosis. Seldom is this diagnosis free.
- You will need a Plan, game plan designed and implemented to address your tax problems. We call it your “Tax Plan.”
- You need an expert to review all the facts of your particular situation, and the relevant law so that the Tax Plan is right for you and your family.
- When you first call us, we can’t properly advise you without knowing all the facts of your particular case. No one can!
- Following the initial free phone consultation, I will ask you to pay for a Tax Plan consultation designed to address all your questions and to give you the right answers and solution for your tax problems.
- Once you decide which solution is best for you and the family, then you can put your tax problems behind you.
Why Our Tax Plans May Be The Perfect Answer for You.
With our Tax Plans, we make sure we have all the facts about your case. We tell you what your options are and the pros and cons of each option, and then how to handle the option of your choice. Our job is to give you the right answer, whether it involves hiring us for further work or not.
- Tax Plans may be used by people who can’t afford to hire someone to fix their tax problem.
- People who engage us for our Tax Plan consultations often do not need to pay for further services.
- Frequently, problems can be solved at the Tax Plan meeting with either a telephone call, letter, or by simply showing our client what they need to do.
- In some cases, there is nothing that can be currently done. The issue may resolve itself with the passage of time.
- Our clients know they are getting the right answer for their unique tax problem – not an answer designed by a salesperson to get a commission!